|12"x18" White Paper
|Blue Tempra Paint
|3 Brown Strips Of Paper 1"x12"
|3 Brown Strips Of Paper 1"x9"|
- Using there pencil have the students draw a large oval on the top half of
- Add facial features and hair to the oval to create the face.
- On the bottom half of the paper have students trace there left and right
- Color face and hands in crayon, press hard on crayons to leave a lot of
- Mix blue tempra paint and water in a bowl.
- Paint watered down blue paint over entire picture.
- Glue the three 1"x12" brown strips of paper on top of the image.
Glue one on the right side of the paper, one in the middle and one on the
left side of the paper.
- Glue the three 1"X9" brown strips of paper on top of the image.
Glue one on the top of the paper, one in the middle and one on the bottom of