This page tells you what 2 steps to do for each book you read: a
"Journal Brainstorm" & a "Book Review."
Book Journal Brainstorm
- In a separate journal, name it "Book Journal".
- For each book, at the top of the page write:
A book review is a good way to share a favorite book with others. Most
reviews give facts about the book as well as the writer's opinions. There
are many ways to write about a book. Use your book journal to do the
following for each book:
(use your name!)
Start Date: Date started reading
(like 02.02.02- 04.02.02)
Title: Book Name /Year 1st
written / Year printed
Click this page & print it for your journal.
- Organize facts about the book.
- Make notes of your opinions.
- Write several paragraphs, combining facts & opinions.
- At the end, tell why others should or shouldn't read the book.