Classroom Rules for Safety,
Enjoyment, and a Good Education
In order to have a productive year, we must
have rules to ensure safety, enjoyment, and learning.
1. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
2. Follow the directions of all adults in charge.
3. Use appropriate language for school.
4. Move about the school appropriately for your safety and the safety of others.
5. Use good manners with everyone--including your peers.
2. Good notes or phone calls home.
3. Citizenship Award.
5. Self pride and respect from others.
Consequences 1st time Warning. (Verbal reminder)
2nd time Phone call or note home to parents.
3rd time Report to the principal for further action.
*All severe cases of misbehavior will go directly to the Principal!